Hot-Honeys

Author Topic: Free Image Hosts  (Read 756 times)

Offline Etaoin

• Manager
Free Image Hosts
« on: April 26, 2016, 11:32 pm »
Many of these require no account to upload images. None of them have affiliate (paying programs). They are known to be stable and they each have a reasonable minimum of advertising on the images. In alphabetic order:

• depic.me
  • dumppix.com
  • fastpic.ru
  • firepic.org
  • hizliresim.com
  • imagebam.com
  • imageshack.com
  • imageupper.com
  • imagezilla.net
  • imgbox.com
  • imgflash.net
  • picsee.net
  • picshare.ru
  • picstate.com
  • picturevip.com
  • pimpandhost.com
  • pixhost.org
  • postimage.org
  • sharenxs.com
  • stooorage.com
  • truepic.org
  • turboimagehost.com

I'll highlight some of them as I experiment with their features.

Offline Etaoin

• Manager
Re: Free Image Hosts
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2016, 12:23 am »
Just to add, at some point in the future we may add a list of approved and prohibited paying image hosts. That day will arrive when we start seeing image hosts being used that have too many stacked advertising messages or use other annoying advertising techniques.

Until then I suggest that novices begin with free image hosts and then graduate to paying hosts if you wish. Be careful which paying hosts you choose however because you may be posting copyrighted material and some image hosts might turn over your personal information (your PayPal account etc. and IP address). We at Hot Honeys assume that those who are using paying image hosts know what they are doing, and understand and assume the risks.

And finally, members who use private image hosts are requested to contact me and identify your image host and provide me with contact information. As a courtesy.

Also, UrlGalleries is prohibited on this site because of their predatory nature and heavy use of advertising stacking, and I strongly recommend you do not use ImageVenue due to their continuing gradual loss of image sets piece by piece.