Guidelines & Rules for the Lesbian
In addition to the Global Rules
, the following specific rules apply in this section.
You may post the following type of material:
Photo sets featuring two or more girls engaging in sexual acts. No male models allowed!The following studios are ALWAYS posted in this section:
Lesbea, TBDOverall rules:
- You must start a new topic for every set. Multiple sets posted in one topic are not allowed.
- Collections belong in the Collections section of the Adult Photo Content category.
- You are allowed to start a maximum of 10 topics every 6 hours (per section).
- Add the name of the model(s) first, followed by the title of the set.
- It is preferred to also add the number of images, resolution and date of publication (if available) in that order.
- Resolution is required in the title if the topic is not posted in maximum available resolution. It would be nice if you include it anyway.
- Do not obfuscate topic titles by the use of numbers and punctuation in place of the letters.
- Pick the correct prefix from the drop-down list. If it's not present, request it here. Then use the last choice on the list: needs_topic.
Posting previously posted sets:
- All images must be clickable thumbnails.
- Thumbnails must appear in correct sequential order.
- Full-sized images must be a minimum of 1500px in either dimension, unless larger images are not available.
- When reposting a set you must re-upload and use different image links.
- All images must be posted on the same image host.
- Cover photos may be posted on different image-host.
- Thumbnails must link to images in the highest available resolution. If not, you must include the words "medium resolution" in your post.
Exceptions to reposting limitations above:
- You may not repost a set until the same date one month later, GMT.
- You may start a new topic after that time has passed.
- You may ignore the previous reposting rules provided ALL of the following:
- The set was not posted using maximum available resolution.
- If a maximum resolution download link was provided you may repost only if the download link is also dead.
- The set is not complete because some or all of the images are missing (taken down).
- You must repost your set using maximum available resolution.
- You may include a download link but you still must still post in maximum available resolution.
- You must repost your set in the original topic.
- You must repost your set using a different image host.