Hot-Honeys

Author Topic: PRELIMINARY RULES  (Read 409 times)

Offline Etaoin

• Manager
PRELIMINARY RULES
« on: May 10, 2016, 04:56 am »
All posts must show what site they came from. All sites must display the 18 U.S.C.A. §2256 certification that all models are at least 18 years of age.

We do not allow posting of amateur photos. We regret not informing you sooner but we have been open to the public less than a month.

If your post was moved from view please contact me and see if we can arrange to move your post back, pending proof the models are at least 18 years old.

We are sorry we did not make this clearer sooner. Please feel free to contact me via PM to discuss this situation. And again your posts were not deleted, they were temporarily moved out of public view pending a decision on whether they meet requirements.

Offline Etaoin

• Manager
Re: PRELIMINARY RULES
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2016, 05:03 am »
I just want to add, we do NOT ALLOW any content on Hot Honeys except professionally produced content bearing the 18 U.S.C.A. §2256 certification regarding all models must be 18 years of age.

No amateur photography. Just NOT! Hit the logout button if you do not agree.

We may add a non-nude celebrity section in the future for you celeb lovers where you can post amateur celeb content. Non-Nude content!!!